Wednesday, November 12, 2014

MSM's Merry & Bright, more or less

I'm playing in the CAS challenge over on SCS again this week.  This week's challenge is "stamp a pad".


I used a technique called direct to paper to create the paint swipes using three shades of blue for an ombre look.  I really do like that pop of black.  That's the more version, only because it has three more sequins!  LOL.


This is the less version.  It's fun to do a more & less version, interesting to see the differences.  I can't make up my mind which one I like better.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a moo'valous day!

Paper: PTI White, SU! Basic Black
Ink: SC Color Theory (Glass Slipper, Clear Blue, Something Blue)
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Silhouette Cut File, SC sequins (black)
Techniques: Direct to paper, Sewing



No comments:

Post a Comment